Since its inception 2 years ago, Design Jenius has risen from its humble beginnings as a one-woman graphic design services business agency, without even a website, to the rising giant now capable of receiving and handling hundreds of graphic design requests each week from businesses, individuals and organizations not only in Nigeria and Ghana but also from any English-speaking country worldwide.
As our clientele base is always expanding and increasing, we’ve been getting a lot more work than we can quickly handle. So, we are looking to add more experienced content writers to work remotely with our in-house content management team to update and manage our growing content requirements.
We are on a hunt for skilled content writers across Ghana. You will be working remotely under the supervision of an in-house senior content manager of DesignJenius.com.
Are You a Copywriter or a Content Writer?
Yes, they’re similar, but they do very different things. Let’s lay it out:
- Copywriter: writes persuasive copy that moves people to an action (called a conversion). It’s sales-focused and it’s fairly simple to evaluate results. Deliverables usually include sales pages, web copy, landing pages, emails.
- Content writer: writes content that entertains, informs, or educates an audience in an effort to earn trust and credibility. Harder to measure results. Deliverables usually include ebooks, white papers, infographics, video scripts, etc.
Some people do both. Some stay strictly in one lane. That doesn’t make one approach right or wrong as long as they can articulate the difference to you.
Can you think critically and execute an idea from start to finish.
- Can you organize ideas in a logical way?
- Do you have a clear tone and style?
- Do you understand their audience?
- Is your content easy to read?
- Are your sentences well-constructed?
- Is the information in your content clear and simply told?
- Are all of these things consistent in your content from the beginning to the end of every piece you write?
Do you have other skills required for writing?
- SEO content writing and copywriting skills
- Basic SEO skills by Ahref and Simple SEO by Moz
- Basic Keyword research skills
- Good communication and rapport skills
- Are you a great, courageous writers who understand people and their motivations
- Do you understand the technical side of content creation
Who Can Apply?
Anyone who is skilled in writing any of the following can apply:
|Articles & Blog Posts|
Proofreading & Editing
Social Media Copy
Book & eBook Writing
Brand Voice & Tone
eLearning Content Development
Business Names & Slogans
Research & Summaries
How to Apply
Submit the form below to apply and you will be given an online interview.Please select a valid form